Sunday, September 26, 2010

Change is a'coming

Photos by Pru will use an offical watermark on all web images from now on.

Why? Well, simply put, publicity. I watermarked photos for a little while but somewhere around June, after my logo was designed, I stopped placing my © symbol on many pictures,  especially on Facebook, which is exactly why I need the new watermark. With Facebook it's so easy to share pictures and I think if the picture is good enough to share then I should get the credit and definitely the publicity.

So, today is a new day.

Check out the newly designed Photos By Pru watermark that will go on all web images. Don't worry, clients always get unwatermarked images for their personal use but I ask that all electronic (Facebook, email, etc) images use the watermark version.


This is a move forward plan. At this time, I don't plan to re-upload images that have not been watermarked.

What do you think? I like it!

2 comments:

BlackPearl said...

Love the photo and your hair is divine :).

You won a versatile blogger award on my site. Stop by to claim it and check it out. http://linkalinks.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

I completely agree that our talent should be credited!

.