Thursday, July 21, 2011

Richards.Smith.Love {Sneak Peak}

My friends got married, and never in a million years did I see this moment coming. I grew up with these two. They are an integral part of my adolescence. But seeing them together is beautifully unimaginable. They are each other's complement in an unspoken, quietly understated kind of way. It was wonderful to see (and experience) and capture.

So, to my friends, Monique and Hugh, I love you both. May God bless your marriage. *cheers*



*I am completely (and joyfully) submerged in editing the rest of this wedding. There'll be more to share in the coming weeks. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Prudence you are truly blessed. Your pictures have so much emotion and passion. The colors in this wedding are INSANE and you really captured their beauty. The bride and groom are simply glowing and their love oozes through your photos. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Smith. A lifetime of God's blessings to you.

.