Monday, September 29, 2008

bless.ing -- the invoking of God's favor upon a person

That was exactly the reason for getting together last weekend -- a special blessing for baby girl #3. I've been capturing this family's journey into parenthood for the 3rd time and it's been more of a bless.ing to me than they could ever believe. I had no intention of taking pictures. In fact, I hate the little point and shoot that I'm relageted to but I brought it along anyway and without even thinking, I started snapping away.

Bess.ing -- a favor or gift bestowed by God, thereby bringing happiness.

The pleasure and blessing was all mine. Thanks guys for indulging me. I'm listening, He's calling me to blessings.



I still need to tweek a few things..

3 comments:

Landi said...

Magnificent!!!! Had me laughing and in tears – all at the same time! Thank you Prudence!!! Thank you! You make that point and shoot sing Hallelujahs...

Thanks once again for capturing Leia's day.

Karen said...

Prudence! Who needs a DSLR when you have that kind of talent?!?! This is great - really, really good!

JAQUEDA said...

You are Amazin!!! So talented! OMgoodness!The gift...is your ability to capture what is REALLY important in life. Thanks 4 sharin!

.