Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Drum Roll Please!


The day has finally arrived! Yes, it has....my fab cam has arrived in the mailbox. I've opened it and already spent countless hours tinkering with the little features, read the manual twice and taken more than 700 pictures of, well, nothing in particular. Clicking, just because. I'm working on expanding my collection of lenses but in just a few days my 50mm will be here and I'll be good to go, for now. Like most photographers, I suffer from GAS (gadget acquisition syndrome) which is usually limited only by my pocket and my cheapness.

I already have 2, maybe 3 shoots scheduled for the month of December and I will gladly post the pictures. It's nice to be blogging again.

Well, I feel inspiried to do something to celebrate. Fellow photogs, please don't kill me for this...but I must do this for the people who have encouraged me through this crisis. Call me...let's make a deal. I'm open for business....original, edited pictures on a disc, yours for the keeping, engagement, maternity, newborn, family, birthday party...it doesn't matter.

So call/email/contact me and let's get your sessions scheduled.

I'm really, ready to start clicking again.

1 comment:

Landi said...

Ooooh! I am SO giving out your number NOW!!!!

.