Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Boudoir Photography explained.....

What is Boudoir Photography?
noun \ˈbü-ˌdwär,
Boudoir is a french word for a woman's dressing room, bedroom, or private sitting room.
Boudoir Photography is artfully photographing a woman at various stages of getting dressed.


What to wear to a Boudoir session?
You can wear anything, nothing at all, or perhaps something in between. A man's white dress shirt + his favorite tie,  paired with cute girly underwear is very sexy. Maybe you've invested in delicate lingerie, fishnet stockings and to-die-for heels.......then girl, wear that! Or if that sexy, little dress that makes you feel fabulous.....rock it! Maybe you're the girl who just loves her silhouette, then bring it and let's do some figurescapes. The options are endless.

How can I book my boudoir session?
In a few days, there will be a special boudoir marathon, just in time for Valentine's day. You can find all the details about Valentease, here. However, I shoot boudoir all year long. If you are interested in a boudoir session, drop me an email (pru @ photosbypru.com) let's chat about your vision and bring it to life ;).

Is boudoir for skinny gals only?

Not at all. There are no mass produced humans. You are beautiful at any age, shape, size. Some of my most beautiful boudoir portraits are of woman with massively sexy curves. Those images have been loved and treasured by their spouses.

What should I expect a my boudoir session?

Expect to be pampered. You'll get your hair done, your make up done ..... by professionals! To top it off, I will be there to photograph you. Don't worry, I am a regular woman too and I know first hand all about the jitters and the mental jibberish going on in your head. IGNORE IT! You are beautiful and it's my job (not yours) to find your most flattering angle and the photograph.

What happens after the session?
You'll be on pins and needles to get that email with the link to your private gallery. When you do, you'll be completely surprised at how beautiful you are. You may laugh, you may cry but you'll be happy.




No comments:

.