Friday, September 18, 2015

You Gon' Learn Today


We all have it. That annoying, hurtful, depressing thing that keeps happening over and over again. Every few months, years it's like deja' vu.....and it sucks! Big time! Each time, you get angrier or cry harder. If you're lucky you realize that it's happened before. The players, the story might be different but the feeling, the summary is the same.

For me, it usually stems from trust issues, abandonment or self-worth. I'm keenly aware of my triggers (well, some of them) and do all I can to avoid them. But there are some stories that I know are going to replay because I handled it so poorly the last time. So, I just sit and wait and hope that the next time, that I'm kinder and gentler to myself. I hope that I see it coming and don't melt into a million little broken pieces.

#EmotionalNudity





Pru is a historian. Sometimes she uses her camera. 
She's a real woman with many hats and intense feelings. 
She's based out of Atlanta but will travel.

No comments:

.