Thursday, January 1, 2009

Top 5 for 2008

It's a new year! Happy New Year everybody. I am excited about 2009 and all the wonderful things that are in store.

New Years Eve/Day is a natural opportunity for reflection. I love photography because it is a snapshot of a moment in time. Of course, when you look at a photo you can see what was happening or how someone looked, or an expression of emotion but there are often so many unseens, like, smells, tastes, feelings, etc. Well, I've been looking over this year's photos, some were taken with my 35mm film Canon Rebel 2000, some with my Canon Powershot, and some with my Canon dslr. I've picked 5 that I love the most. They stand out b/c they capture a gorgeous moment in time. I plan on doing this every year and so, ladies and gentlemen, I present the TOP 5 PHOTOS BY PRU FOR 2008.

I love these pictures and I hope you do too. Can you tell I've been surrounded by babies? I love their littleness. What's your favorite?

Happy New Year ...


IMG_0079a copy

230

n1416951313_30044664_8556

175-1

051

4 comments:

Teka-Ann Haynes said...

Hey Prudence. I didnt know u started taking pics. Girl, dont make me hurt u. I had Cadence's pics on Facebook and I was like WOAH!!! I love them. Beautiful. U have skills girl. Well, Im here now and I will continue to check out ur blog. I look forwad to a great 2009 filled with your work.

Lots of love and all the best for 2009. Shine in 2009!

Anonymous said...

I really love the feeling captured in #2, 3, 4. Happy new Year to you too!

Landi said...

Well... you know I'm impartial to 1 and 3... They are all beautiful though and a great way to capture 2008!!!

My Busy Life said...

Your photos are amazing! I don't think you will be stepping on anyone's toes simply because your photographing different people and different places. A little similarity doesn't mean anything. Great work!!

.