Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 52 :: Week 6 Recap :: Words

I was 6 weeks old before I had a name. My parents just couldn't come to any sort of agreement on what to name me. My mother loved Abigail and Daddy was insistent on Prudence. He loved the meaning and wanted me to live up to the meaning of the name more than anything....and there was an older lady that he knew and looked up to who had the name. You can only guess who won.

It was hard name to have as a child but as an adult I have grown to love the name because it's meaning is really something to aspire to. This week I celebrated a birthday and they gave me a card that makes me think that they're kinda, sorta proud of me.

Cheer's to Prudence.

(yes, my name is in the dictionary and the bible)

(I think they love me...ALOT!)

Oh and I have wonderful friends that love me lots too :)

  (and I have a wonderful, smart, intelligent son who wrote a 'secret' sentence for me to read.....*giggles*)
I am blessed.

Find Pru on Facebook.

1 comment:

Candice said...

How beautiful:-) happy belated birthday hun!!

.