Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wedding Keepsake

Do you remember sitting down as a little child and looking through your parents of grandparents wedding album and being amazed at how young they looked, or fascinated by the fashion of the day? One of the favorite parts of my job is presenting couples with wonderful Coffee Table Albums. It tells the story in pictures. It's quite a process to create the album and I sit with my fingers twitching until the day that the mailman brings it to my doorstep. I realize that this will be a keepsake that will last generations. This will live on, long after digital files go to the place where a-tracks, videotapes, and cd's are.  This is the story of a new and vibrant love. This is the joining to two lives....and this is the evidence that tells the story of their wedding day in pictures.

Here is a 15 second preview of an album.....an everlasting memory of a beautiful day.



No comments:

.