Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 52 :: Week 2 :: Let's get married

What is Project 52?

It's is a weekly submission of a photo based on a theme. Photos must have been taken that week because the goal is to practice, practice, practice and be challenged.

The theme for week 2 is 'Illustrate a song.' That's about where I almost quit and threw in the towel. I know, I'm chicken, it's only week 2 and I'm really to quit. But I'm up for the challenge and I will make it all year.

Jagged Edge sings a song called, "Let's get married" and everytime I hear the song I think of a random couple who may have been dating for a while but for various reasons have not yet taken the plunge. In my mind, I see them getting married no matter what. They put on their fanciest clothes and nothing stops the show. Not rain, sleet or snow. For me, this is a 'love conquers all' song.

So, this week when it snowed, all I could think about was doing a white on white with the snow and the wedding dress. So my submission this week is 'Let's Get Married.'

2 comments:

Juli L. said...

Hi! I'm a part of the MCP Project 52 as well and I just thought it was so funny that you mentioned you almost threw in the towel with the last submission, because I was right there with ya! :) I didn't end up doing one last week, but just put one in for this week...hang in there! :) Love you photo too by the way!

Pru said...

Thanks Juli :) I need some encouragement.

.