Sunday, November 14, 2010

There's a boy on the way :: Photos by Pru :: Atlanta Maternity Photographer

Yes, Yes, Yes, there's a boy on the way. They've been waiting and wanting him for so long. He's loved already. This was a mother/daughter maternity session. It was beautiful to see the Mommy taking care of her baby who is having her very own baby. I'm really not capable of putting it into words. It was beautiful and moving and a genuine demonstration of the gentleless of motherly love being passed from one generation to the next. Pictures have emotion, and this one speaks volumes.




1 comment:

Mrs. Glenn said...

OMG, Lori is beautiful in her preggers glow!! I had no idea. I guess I need to install windows in the rock I live under, so that I can see what's going on in the world!! :)

.