Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Funny Men of Comedy

Laughter is medicine to the soul. I really believe that. I really do. You should too. I believe in a good belly, gutteral laugh. The kind that makes you almost spit out your drink or want to roll around on the floor.

My husband turned me on to the comedy channel on Pandora.....talk about HILARIOUS. This however is not recommended if you work in on of those 'quiet' environments and definitely, definitely wear headphones....you know comedians can get a bit CRAZY! Listening to funny men online is great but nothing beats hanging out with the girls, even if it's just on Facebook....we are constantly LOL'ing or ROFL'ing or LMBO'ing over silly stuff. I'm laughing just thinking about it. But nothing beats having a resident comedian aka husband. He is completely hilarious. If we ever need a little extra $, I'll just send him on tour. He is pass out on the floor funny. After the kids go to bed, we trip out. HILARIOUS!

We also have some great friends who have kept us in stitches for years. These are the people who when you go to their house you'll wake up the next morning with sore abs from laughing so much. A few of them decided to form an entertainment company and tour the southeast doing comedy shows. We have seen them a couple of times and they get funnier and funnier each time. This last time when they were in town, I pulled out my camera. Now, there is nothing easy about trying to laugh and take pictures at the same time.....next to impossible. But somehow I got a few good pictures.

Every time, I see the pictures, I remember a joke or two and it gives me a little chuckle. Laughter is truly medicine for the soul.


1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm so MAD I missed them last time. J and I had tickets and everything!!! UGH...maybe next time.

.