Friday, March 30, 2012

Mike Check. 1. 2. 1. 2.

Testing. Testing. 1.2.3.

Why do people do that when they are doing a sound check? Ok, I understand doing that DURING a sound check but in the middle of the program, a simple 'hello' will do the trick and get your point across. #I.digress.

So, let's try this again. HELLO Ya'll. How you doing?

I'm really not going to take up much of your day. I know you love good photographs and you love me, of course. But I really wanted you to know that so much goes on behind the scenes that I hardly get a chance to talk about.

My mind is constantly thinking about interesting photo ideas. Sometimes, I just need a model (or two). Sometimes, I want to show off something that I can't put out in the public. Sometimes, I get an itch to pull out my camera and I need someone to photograph. Sometimes, I send out invitations to themed photo parties, where you show up, get photographed and have a great time.

If you want to get the inside scoop. If you want to be in the know. If you don't mind an email or two per month from me, then sign up. Now, go. I'd love to keep in touch with you.



Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
I would like to subscribe to the following lists
Email Format

No comments:

.