Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have a dream, that one day.............

It's Sunday. One week down. 50 more to go. Last week was a curve ball in my plan for the week. It snowed. The kids stayed home all week. This meant that everything I had in mind went out the window and Plan Cabin Fever was in motion.

But here I am. It's day 1 all over again. Tomorrow is MLK holiday -- A day on and not a day off. It's a day that for me is filled with quotes like "I have a dream, that one day....." It's  question that I have a million answers to.

I have a dream, that one day....
  • I will have a successful photography business
  • My house will be constantly clean
  • I will have well adjusted adult children
  • cooking will be optional
  • I wil live in a world where I am judged by the content of my character.
What's your dream?

A few weeks ago, we had a playdate at The Interactive Neighborhood for Kids. It's a pretty cool place, especially for young toddlers. On the wall there were quotes that moved me. Today we are on the cusp of the birthday celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King, as I look back on those quotes, I am reminded to live on purpose, with vision, and to be the star of my own show.





No comments:

.