Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Favorite Girl :: Project 52


She's my favorite girl in the whole wide world and I tell her that all the time. Her shirt, Laugh Out Loud, is her mantra for living. That belly, body shaking, high pitched screach, all 8 teeth showing, mouth wide open, see her tonsils kinda laugh is the way she goes about her day. She's busy as a bee, and those new legs get their share of exercise, stomping all over the house. She's the littlest thing around the house a miniature me. Her favorite thing, besides talking to 'Bestest' on the phone is feeding herself. There's no food getting in her mouth unless she's feeding herself. Rice, porridge, crackers, fruit, doesn't matter. She's the gate keeper. But I must admit, she's pretty good. A little messy but pretty good.

This year, I am participating in Project 52. Once a week, a theme is announced and each participant will submit a photo. I am excited. This will definitely be a challenge but great practice. I am little late out of the block but last week's theme was 'Something Around The House.' My favorite girl is definitely around the house and since she makes me heart smile, she's my Project 52, Week 1 submission.

Cheers to a fabulous little lady.



2 comments:

Candice said...

I love this photo! She is too cute:-) and getting so big...

BlackPearl said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE IT!!!

.