Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a Winter Wonderland



Yup, there's snow in Georgia. Lots of it. Well, not a lot but enough to shut down the city for two days. When I look out the window, all I see is white, white and more white. It makes me think of random things like wedding dresses, fire logs, playing in the snow and which brave person has dared to drive in that mess. The icicles are dripping which instantly let's me know that it's freezing (brrrr) outside but if I had my way I'd rather be on the beach somewhere.

So, if you want to do me a favor, ask Mr. Almighty to warm things up for me, please, pretty please.

Here's the view.





Now tell the truth. Would you rather have THIS?
or THIS?



1 comment:

Shenee` Holloway said...

First of all, your pics are amazing!! You make me want to have BOTH! You are so gifted at what you do! I loved seeing and reading your winter wonderland Pru!! Thanks for posting and blogging! :)

.