Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 52 :: Week 3 :: Shades of Grey

It's time for my Project 52 pics. The theme this week was Shades of Grey. Instead of just doing 1 picture, I used the theme to put my week in pictures.

This picture is called "Feeding My Left Brain." I love photography but I also love math. I am taking an exam (which I am completely unprepared for) at the end of the month and after spending days on end locked in due to snow, I had lots of catching up to do. So this week, I was drowining in probability formulas. I was "Feeding My Left Brain."

 This one is called "Neat." Why? Because finally his handwriting is neat :) I am proud of my BIG boy.

 This one is nameless. I just think it's a cool macro photography shot.
 This one is called (drum roll) "Blessings." If the sky were my canvas and the ocean were ink, I couldn't write all the blessings that have been bestowed on me.
 This one is called, "Things around the house." Before kids, I couldn't imagine that one person could own so many tiny little cars, and still want more. :)
 "Through my other lens" .... self explanatory.
 "My other life" ...... also, self explanatory.

Next week is sure to be another busy week for me. But for now, I am relaxing in the blissfulness of Saturday night.

1 comment:

Eutopia said...

Week 3 is a hit

.